Selling a Home with The Carrion Group
follow link follow link how long does ventolin last 5 paragraph essay example 6th grade what are case studies in research source link stanford business school resume template cialis generic pay with paypal help with my top reflective essay on donald trump https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/kurzinfusion-lasix-for-horses/31/ help with writing a rhetorical analysis essay https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/supported-hypothesis/6/ source site atenolol viagra faz mal essay on education hindi methode essay schreiben https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/buy-viagra-xa0/34/ si sirve el viagra can zithromax cause heart problems follow link go https://samponline.org/blacklives/dissertation-completion-fellowship-university-of-pennsylvania/27/ https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/common-application-essay-answers/22/ my mother my life essay sildenafil stada gnstig kaufen https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/can-you-take-viagra-propecia/33/ arrangement marriage essay click female experience with viagra go here go to site https://smartfin.org/science/does-cialis-help-you-pee/12/ A. Preparing to sell your home:
Your first step will be to communicate with all of the decision makers who will be involved in the process. All decision makers should be in agreement to sell the property. You could then contact us to assist you in preparing your home for sale. Be assured that you will find a professionally trained and experienced agent who will offer you agency representation options and full service.
B. Listing your home:
As your sales associate, I will preview your home and provide you with a thorough market analysis of your home that will include the following: location, condition, amenities, supply and demand, and local and global market conditions. Together we will use a competitive pricing strategy and discuss these features in order to derive a realistic listing price for your home. I will price your home competitively to the open market versus narrowing the market.
During the listing process, I will be taking professional photographs and examining your home for marketing and property disclosure purposes.
.C. Providing a property Condition Disclosure Form:
After listing your home, I will guide you in completing and signing a property condition disclosure form that you as a seller of a single and multi-family residential home will be required to provide any potential buyer with.
.D. Full Service Marketing and Personally Customized Service:
The relationships I build with sellers and buyers I represent are the keys to my personal success, the success selling your home and finding the right homes for the right buyers. Your home and your needs are unique; therefore I will not use a pre-designed plan to sell your property. I will listen to your goals, address your concerns, and use my knowledge and experience to create a custom plan that will effectively result in a sale. Aside from explaining every aspect of the sales process to you, I will be managing the sale of your home and implement a fully customized service and marketing system that will consist of the following:
1. Submitting your home to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
2. Submitting your home to our global multiple listing services.
a. James Edition, for luxury sales
b. Coldwell Banker International
3. Pricing your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
4. Promoting your home at the company sales meeting.
5. Creating customized marketing materials for your home.
6. Developing a list of features of your home for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
7. Email/faxing a features’ sheet and marketing materials to the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
8. Suggesting and advising as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
9. Constantly updating you on any changes in the marketplace.
10. Prospecting 2 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
11. Contacting over the next seven days … my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
12. Adding additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
13. Pre-qualifying the prospective buyers.
14. Keeping you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
15. When possible, having the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
16. Following-up on the salespeople who have shown your home, for their feedback and response.
17. Assisting you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
18. Representing you on all offer presentations to assure you are negotiating the best possible price and terms.
19. Handling all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted including all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
20. Delivering your check at the closing.
.E. When a buyer is ready to present an Offer:
I will pre-qualify buyers and review all documents making sure that they are in order prior to presenting any buyers’ submitted offers. All offers will be presented to you and will be presented personally, by myself. Most of the information that will be presented to you will consist of the amount that the offers have been submitted for, mortgage amount, closing and occupancy dates, contingencies, and many other terms. I will then advise you in order to aid you in obtaining the best possible offer, price and terms that will be most beneficial to all stakeholders and specially yourself.
.F. Accepting an offer:
Once you have accepted the best offer, I will guide you through all the steps taken in order to complete the transaction. We will overview all down payments, follow through with building inspection and contingency dates, etc.
.G. Prior to closing:
Prior to closing I will verify that all contract expectations, contingencies and deadlines have been met. I will assist you in reviewing the property in order to confirm that is up to standards and will complete the buyer’s final walkthrough.
Once the property passes inspection and all documentation is signed by both parties, the transfer of ownership title will occur. As your sales associate, I will ensure that escrow and title representatives provide you with your payment for your house. The title representative will subtract funds needed to pay off the existing mortgage and other transaction costs. Deeds, loan papers, and other documents will be prepared, signed and ultimately filed with local property record office.
I pledge to follow up with my clients both sellers and buyers and continue to provide them with my services after their transactions and for years to follow. I also hope that if not before, then by the time of closing we have established a close relationship in which you will not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns that I may be able to help you, any family member or acquaintance in.